Friday, January 20, 2017

Day 40 - thinking conflicting thoughts about my co workers and costumers part 1

I don't know if you e ever applied for a job that was dealing with customer service, or where you had to move quickly with customers and co workers, where at first you just have automatic negative reactions. Well, I had allot of negative, and very overwhelming reactions at my job starting off.

I would constantly have this sour feel to my face, and aggression within my tone and body language. Luckily I was taken back to the Taco Bell line, that allowed a good break for the rest of the shift from customers face to face.

So what is it that causes me to have these reactions? Is it because I'm scared of taking things personally, and others seeing that I'm sensitive, and therefor I have this apprehensive reaction towards everybody as if they're out to hurt me, or look at me in this form of separation.

That's a good point. What keeps this separated perspective, where we feel like we aren't together as one in this world, when it's clear as day with night goggles on, that we all are one, and require supporting each other, have fun, and live together in harmony. I would say that If we all accepted this very real concept as a species, there would be Much less experiences of separation, or where the environments we end up in most of the time that cause that separated experience, wouldn't exist anymore.

Self forgiveness will be in part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment