Monday, March 28, 2016

day 16 - allowing energy to move me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to allow energy to move through me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to go into mind backchat, and following the thoughts of positivity.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear the negative experiences, and therefor allow positive energy to move through me.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to go into fear of systems, when not seeing and realizing that those systems aren't really who I am, but merely what I've accepted and allowed myself to exist as in this reality of physical life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself, and go into fear when I see that there's still systems in me, that I know are consequential to what is here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to judge others as trying to attack me, and therefor go into points of defense, when not seeing and understanding, that those points of defense, are my own accepted and allowed mechanisms of war, and destruction.

I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself, to see and understand, that I require moving myself as self responsibility as much as possible, to impose a point of support for all living things, including myself, yet not lacking either or, and yet having to sacrifice some physical points for another that is the best physical action to take to support everyone.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to confuse myself with what's best, when not seeing and understanding that what is best, is that which isn't moved by energy, or any form of excuse. Within this, I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself, to see and understand that these points will require being utilized with time, which means that one point, and most points aren't going to be able to be taken care of in a single moment.

When and as I see myself moving energy within myself, I stop, and breath, and do not excuse any mechanism of war - positive or negative, and to make sure that I'm expressing myself in the full physical, whether it's confident or not, because real confidence is built over time, and means that I must be willing to be unconfident at times, and confident at others, until the point of physical confidence is proficient.

I commit myself to stand in every moment possible, and to be realistic with all of my points until I have them down as something consistent.

I commit myself to always use thoughts that consider everyone, until I process information at a realistic level, and so therefor moving myself according to the physical, but to use assessments, and there for self talking with myself as the thoughts, and applying the thoughts with what is here, and testing out what is best. (Not to allow thoughts, but talk to myself with physical force, along with moving myself in a way that is best for all, which therefor moving more than anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment