Monday, May 16, 2016

Day 25 - I don't know what I don't know

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I know everything.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that feeling positive instead of physically aware and confident is the key to success, or is a way of making everything happening for me, instead of for everyone. Within this I forgive myself that I've not accepted and allowed myself to not consider everyone in the picture of what's best for what is here within the context of every moment of breath that I'm here.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not take 100% self responsibility for what's here, and face myself through getting a job and understanding what points still exist within myself, while providing financial support for the person I'm living with.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to my experiences, instead of working on what I want to create in my life, and taking action.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear taking action, because I fear that something had is going to happen.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear feeling fear of a situation and my circumstances. Within this I see and realize that I'm the one creating my circumstances and feelings.

When and as I see myself believing that I know everything, I stop, and breath, and I walk here as directive principle by remaining stable in breath and activity, as well as in my actions for what is best for what is here/for everyone.

I commit myself to start working on the directive principles for what's here, by taking, and giving as well, the act of getting a job, and not just meditating in bullshit with myself.

I commit myself to get a part time job, and build up from there for making money, and learning how to communicate with others, without punishing myself in the process of what I'm figuring out as to what's best in directive principle.

I commit myself to brea through my experiences, and work on feeling aware and happy for myself that I'm taking the initiative for taking 100% self responsibility.

I see and realize that believing that something had is going to happen, is purely based off of not being willing to give up my behaviors and experiences that aren't best for myself, and therefor not best for others as well.

I commit myself to do what I know I must do, to change this world into a place that's best for all, by focus on what's best.

No comments:

Post a Comment