Monday, May 23, 2016

Day 27 - not allowing myself to take self responsibility

So there's a point within myself, that I recognize all the time, where I go int energetic experiences and I "don't know how to stop them". I usually try to think my way out of it, when not seeng or realizing, that it only lingers the point, and I become more submissive to the point/points I experience. Within all of this, it's simply a lack of discipline to take self responsibility with doing my writings of self forgiveness, and self corrective statements, and changing myself within each Patton that I have to deal with now.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not focus on working with my points through practicing/writings self forgiveness and self corrective statements, because I fear being here as physical, and have developed a pattern where I make excuses to not do my writings, and therefor imply that I am unable to take self responsibility through writing self forgiveness/Self corrective statements.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have created this unwillingness to be here, and taking the necessary actions to go through process, by breathing and working through emotional experiences that I've accepted and allowed myself to create due to developing bad habits.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to a certain extent of writing, and within this seeng that that certain extent, means that aim accepting and allowing movement as the mind, and thus comes the unwillingness to take self responsibility for myself, and for change.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to blame others for my experiences, when not seeing and realizing, that it's pure abdication to self responsibility, where I justify movement as the mind! and emotional attachments to self interest.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to predetermine what I'm going to do that lacks my full attention to self responsibility to what's here, rather than investigating the desteni material, as well as working with full effort with writing and self application, to take the necessary responsibility to change myself in principles of what's best for all life.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be defiant towards life, by not taking the full responsibility required to change.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to make excuses through self judgement when aI realize that aim not taking full responsibility to change.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to create distractions in my environment, to abdicate self responsibility to what is here, and to not work through points of separation, that I've accepted and allowed over time. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to follow bad habits that excuse lack of self responsibility, within this I see and realize that I must start changing bad habits, into directive principles that impose a living example that supports all life.

When and as I see myself lacking responsibility, I stop, and breath, and then focus on work that is best for my environment, and to investigate where I lack responsibility, step by step.

I commit myself to start changing and actually walking process. Within this, I commit myself to change one bad habit this week that I've used to abdicate self responsibility - over eating and looking in the mirror.

I commit myself to stand for life, and assist and support myself with writing, reading blogs, watching blogs, and investigating desteni material.

No comments:

Post a Comment