Sunday, March 26, 2017

Day 46 - entertaining my mind to suppress the reality of what is here.



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into the mind as entertainment to escape the reality of what is here. Which I understand that I have had some vitamin b12, and coffee which increased physical energy, but yet using this energy to entertain thoughts, where I'm not taking directive responsibility for what's here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a rush within myself, as seeing that - yes, my body may be working a bit faster because of the energy, but to not go into mental energetic experiences and to slow down within the mind.

When and as I see myself going into mental experiences, I stop and breath, and I take it back to physical practicality as of what is here, and go through the process of releasing whatever mental points I'm experiencing, and to start working with what is here.

I commit myself to therefor work physically on things, where I'm focused on self development, and to work out of the mind with what is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment