Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day 21 - I am here

I am here as life.

I am here as breath. I am here equal to others.

I am here as one and the other brother.

I am always here as breath.

The ego is what creates unnecessary death.

My false beliefs creates death.

My second sense is the sense of breath, and not as the mind.

I want to rewind time because it unfolds the mind as the lime abeam through time in automatic crimes.

I am here as one with response that my ability is to create a fondle of my breath.

I require the responsibility needed to be fully here as breath, and not of necessary death.

I forgive myself that I've allowed death, with unnecessary mess.

Please load here as breath, to assist and support each step.

My breath nt with the system, but with life as all.

My life isn't the end, and neither is resperdol . (Trying to learn Spanish)

My time here isn't of the fucked up lime beer that simmers and sheers my teeth away n the years as unnecessary thought.

I am here as breath and not as a thot.

Fuck my mind and fuck the mess.

I am here as necessary breath.

Fuck yes to the step of each breath and what I express.

The time to take is here to follow my breath as each point and each step that is educated guess.

Hypothesis is bullshit to breath.

I'm a male and not an insect.

I am here as support and not as fuvked up step. (Didn't mean to misspell, but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment