Thursday, May 12, 2016

Day 22 - fear asking others for something

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear asking others for something.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear asking others for something because I fear having reactions, or appearing intimidating to others.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be self absorbed in my expressions, because I fear that others are going to react to me badly in my perception of what's 'bad'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to try to intimidate others with my expression, because I want something then and there, and fear being told no.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to fear being told no, because I fear experiencing negativity when I hear the word 'no'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to become upset and angry when others express themselves, and so I observe my expression to prevent there expression, and therefor create this idea that everyone has to have a specific expression that pleases my mind, my ego as everyone expressing themselves in this particular way the compromises with my limited expression.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to expect others to treat me a certain way, because I want others to have a limited expression, to match with my limited expression. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself, to limit my expression, and therefor expect others expressions to be limited out of pleasing my idea of myself.

When and as I see myself expecting others expressions to be limited to mine, I stop, and breath, and continue paying attention solely on the topic, or what The question is, and work with others expressions as a practical point of support to see what my natural expression is.

No comments:

Post a Comment