Saturday, May 21, 2016

Day 26 - my writtings

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to hold onto negative experiences, and define myself to that as valid.

I forgive myself hat I've accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to negative experiences, because I feel it will keep my idea of controlling other people to express themselves I a. Specific way for my liking.

Non non, I get my Ron, and play beyond. I get a point of stress with my beyond fond of the music that cries from the pond.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to believe that I'm controlling others.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to believing that aI have to control others.

I forgive myself hat I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for every experience n lyrical sense.


The rest is hard to read, I'll make sure to write more clearly next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment