Friday, May 13, 2016

Day 23 - just get it over with

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to have this "just get it over with" attitude about something I want to do and get done. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not practically enjoy what I do, such as self forgiveness. Within this, I forge myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define "enjoy", as a good feeling.

I commit myself to redefine enjoy, and to work through any reactions I have to the word "boring", and therefor work up the word enjoy, and redefine it as something else.

Enjoy is the Floyd.

Enjoy is the fun.

Enjoy is the boy who had one/won.

So why do I enjoy only when I've won.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define "enjoy", as having to win something sometime in the fire for what I enjoy, instead of practically being physically expressive here in the moment, enjoying things I'm working on, or theme together with other people, or playing an instrument or game.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not work n things that require physical effort, because I've defined myself and other things as boring/bad, instead of something I can dig into a bit more and actually enjoy.

So what does it mean to enjoy with digging in with physical effort - why do I lack the will power?

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to not work through resistance, toactually benefit   what's best for others, and therefor myself included when working on something, or playing, or hanging out with other people. Within this, I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define work as a burden, instead of an expression of myself in the here moment of work, along with playing, and hanging out with other people.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as to doing something, as "unable to", and therefor already predetermine what m doing as something I "just want to get it over with".

Get over with is the sith of the mind, lol the positivity is still blind, why not just express and accept what is here, yet changing myself for the year, and the next to come for everyone equal.

 I commit myself to practice breathing, and looking at doing something that initially I'm uncomfortable with, and just take that one step of going at it with confidence and true fulfillment n the moment of doing something -working, playing, or leisure time, or hanging out with other people.

Here I am, as breath - b - r - earth. Here I am as physical expression as breath. Make music and dance to the breath, to the sounds of birds, and to the innocence of a child.

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment