Monday, November 23, 2015

Day 6 - redefining aggression part 3

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel aggressive towards desteni attackers/aggressors, within the fear that they are trying to attack my self expression, as a destonian. Within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from desteni attackers, as if they are inferior to me within the sense that - because they don't understand, I am somehow superior. Thus I see here that I am no better than them within my process, because they are at their point within their process, and thus I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to compare myself to desteni attackers processes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see and realize, that I have used aggression,as a. Defense mechanism to not just do this process for myself, but instead compare myself to others processes, and try and live out these characters I've created in my mind as "destonian" and not instead just live out what I've seen from desteni, and show it, and live it too myself, in order to make is much easier on my process, within this support of living what I've seen from destonians.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to therefor judge myself within what I share, what I'm expressing, because I have always wanted to be accepted, and always wanted to have others see me do my process, when not seeing and realizing, that it doesn't make a difference whether others see it or not, because I am the living example of what I accept and allow. Thus within this, I commit myself to let go of all of the wants and needs within myself to want to impress others, and other destonians, and to start changing this pattern, by living out change throughout my day, and proving it to myself, and stop this aggressive mood within myself towards others in my world, as if they are somehow inferior to me and what I'm expressing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to thus get this feeling of embarrassment, or failure, because I feel like no matter what I do, I will never achieve life, when not seeing that life is already here, and it just takes letting go of the ego, to live what's here, and breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to seperate myself from my "friend" in fear of him being aggressive, or in fear that the past will unfold again, and will manifest itself in front of me, where I think he will judge me for cleaning my yard in the late afternoon.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not see that in the past, I have been equally liable for being aggressive, and for experiencing separation and manifesting abuse towards this "friend", and thus within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as better than this friend, as if I am somehow the "innocent", and he is somehow the "nice", and thus within this, I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to project my aggression/lack of self responsibility/lack of doing my process in equality to others, towards my friend, in order to not see myself, see myself for my own acceptances and allowances.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to thus not face my acceptances and allowances in real time, and start changing myself for what I have allowed within myself, and the consequences I have created in my life. Within this, I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to thus walk through all points of energy, ego, and separation as much as I can.

When and as I see myself fearing aggression, within the actuality that I am only merely projecting my aggression towards another, I stop, I breath, and I walk out of the projection, by taking self responsibility for my experiences, and what I am accepting and allowing as limitation.

When and as I see myself separating myself from a desteni attacker, I stop, and breath, and I see where I have allowed conflict, and separation within myself, towards the desteni group, towards my environment, and I walk through my accepted and allowed ego as this "great destonian", and I stop the nonsense, and stop this idea that I am a guru, god, and I practically walk with what's here, enjoy my self expression, and enjoy my process, by applying myself to my process, and actually living it.

I commit myself to thus attempt the 21 day challenge, of stopping all thoughts from directing me, and taking all the self responsibility I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment