Saturday, January 7, 2017

Day 38 - a new start on life.

in the past 2 months, I've been though a few versions of hell and back. First and most importantly, was when I ended up in jail for 2 days due to being lost in a delusion. I personally don't want to explain the facts, but let's just say jail is the definition of abuse in this world. I felt like I had no purpose, that I was a nobody who society hates.

Before then I was in the hospital, getting treatment for being diagnosed with schizophrenia. Now regardless if I have a mental illness, or whether there isn't such thing, and it's simply all a consequence of fucking up our minds, I will say that I need to stay on my medications prescribed.

I learned allot about myself and this world, and people, and with being in a hospital surrounded by patients, and jail surrounded by general population, I had certainly broken the introverted Nick, and scared of people nick, scared to express myself Nick to a good degree.

From this point forward and already having made good improvement, I'm going to look in front of me and not in the rear view mirror, unless I need to write sf on points.

I am stable on my medications now, and have a real positive practical mind set about my life, and what I will accept and what I will not accept through principles from desteni, and other sources.

I have goals to achieve, and changes to make, and ultimately to influence at greater positions to change this world into a place that is best for all.

Im taking things slow and steady, yet progressive.

Thank you desteni :).

No comments:

Post a Comment