Sunday, January 8, 2017

Day 39 - expecting different results from old thought/behavioral patterns

I forgive myself (while loving self) that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into old obsessions through thought and behavior, when reacting to certain comments on Facebook, where I want to go into conflict with the opposer that I've created in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be open to critical comments, and instead of defending myself, rather expand on the information from the person who is giving critique towards what I've put out there n my fb page.

When and as I see myself reacting to critical comments towards what I put out, I stop, breath, let go, and take a break for a moment, and then focus on something else, or come back to the comment and breath, whilst using processing the information in a principle of equality.

I commit myself to this corrective statement.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment