Thursday, January 26, 2017

Day 42 - agitation with family

today has been alittle different than when I was taking 800 mg of seroquel. I woke up feeling agitated towards my family. It was like I was blaming them for how I felt, and so when they talked to me, I had this feeling of like "fuck just leave me alone."

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel agitated towards my family.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breath while feeling agitated, and rather than blaming them and being disrespectful towards them, I could've slowed down and been more nice, and receptive to what they were telling me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into a rush when being around my family.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to just blow them off, without slowing down, and listening to what they have to say.

When and as I see myself feeling agitated due to coming off the meds, I stop I breath, and I pay attention to my breath, and reference back to what's supportive/fun, and I commit myself to always relate support, as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment